Sunday, September 25, 2011

27 weeks

One more week to the third trimester!

Let's see. What is different this pregnancy?
  • I am much bigger this time, and gaining weight faster. (I've gained 10 lbs so far. 162-165, depending on the day. I was 152-155 depending on the day when I got pregnant. I think it's weird that my weight still fluctuates while I'm pregnant, but whatever.)
  • I have TONS of braxton hicks contractions. Only this time, they are absolutely painless. I honestly wouldn't even know what was going on if my belly didn't get so hard.
  • I still get morning sickness. Yup. Pathetic, huh? Luckily, it's not nearly as bad as it was. But I do still take zofran. Just not every day anymore.
  • I am pretty sure this baby is going to be bigger than Jake. (Though, Jake was tiny, so that wouldn't be a hard thing to accomplish.) At the very least, he is stronger. He kicks so hard already that me moves my entire torso. It's scary to think I have at least 13 weeks to go, and he will only get bigger and stronger.
  • This little boy still does not have a name. I mostly call him Winston, but that will definitely not be his real name. We kind of have a list. Tyler HATES talking about names, though. He also hates most of what I suggest and has no suggestions himself. So this baby may just be baby boy Hines until he's 7. We'll see.
And now, what I'm SURE you want to see.
(Please excuse my messy self. I have a nasty cold, and no interest in actually getting ready for the day. I am only semi ashamed to admit that I'm wearing yesterday's makeup and put bobby pins in the loose hairs instead of redoing the messy bun. Yep.)



1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm very happy for you! I wad dying to see a new picture of your baby bump! I'm hoping for my next baby (in the distant future) to be smaller than my first. :)