Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Art

So, it's been a long time since I was able to just sit down and draw. So, since sleep has become an impossibility for me, I decided to do so tonight.


I uploaded both pictures, because my scanner is on the fritz, so I took these with my poor-quality-phone-camera. It's still a work in progress, obviously. But so far it is turning out much better than any other I have ever done. If you would like to see others, you can go here to my art site. Please ignore the screen name. It's stupid, and I didn't make it up. But I'll transfer everything to a new account soon. =) Anyways, don't look at some of my earlier stuff, because it's embarrassing. I'll finish this in the next few days, I'm sure.

Tyler's mom will be here tomorrow! I'm pretty excited. I love Julie. She's fun.

No comments: