Saturday, April 7, 2012

Two Months - Late!

Ok, So Everett is actually 3 months old now. I still need to blog his blessing and whatnot. But that will have to wait. For now, I just need to jot down what he was doing at 2 months. Also, I did do pictures, but I haven't put them on the computer yet. And I need to blog about the rest of the family! I know - I'm slacking!

He is a super smiley baby! And all day long, too. With Jake, he would get super smiley in the morning, and get more and more cranky as the day went on. Not this guy! He will smile and coo at you all day long, and late into the night.

He is in size 1 diapers
He is in Newborn size clothes.
He sleeps about seven hours in the first stretch. He almost always wakes up at 430 nearly on the dot for his night feeding.
Hates tummy time.
Still hates that crinkly noise.
Loves the bumbo, but only for about 5 minutes at a time. Then he gets tired.
He has great head control, and makes great eye contact.
He tracks things with his eyes and turns toward sounds.

Developmentally, according to the pediatrician's ages and stages questionnaire, he was at a 4 month level in most areas.

I love this little guy so much!!

Everett Two Month

No comments: