Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photography Lesson/Advertising

So one of the ladies in my ward is a professional photographer and has generously offered to be my mentor! I am so beyond stoked. I went to her house the other day, and she helped me get to know my camera a bit better, and offered up her daughter as a subject! (Which she LOVED! This cute little girl is so photogenic!) She also let me play with her lenses, and I caved and bought one. It's amazing how much difference a lens can make. Anyway, these are the pictures that I took and edited. (I use photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop CS5.)




(Ok, so they're really mostly of Jake...who am I kidding.)

Ok, now for the advertisement.

If anyone in the area wants some free photos, I would love to do them! I definitely need the practice. You would get all the images (edited and unedited) on a disc along with the printing rights. In exchange, I will just have you sign something giving me the OK to use the images in my portfolio. Just shoot me an email (or a text if you have my #) at likeursoperfect (at) gmail (dot) com.

And if you don't like any of them, hey - they're free, right?

(Sorry to blog constantly about my obsession with photography. It's REALLY all I have going on right now.)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the pictures. Go for it!! You have talent! We should get together for our little play date too. I wouldn't mind you practicing on Naomi either.

Likeursoperfect said...

I'd love to practice on Naomi! Let me know when you're free!