Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

I've been playing a lot more in photoshop, and I learned how to animate things! I think I'm addicted. Anyways, these are the two animations I've done today. =)
Annnnnd nevermind. Apparently blogger doesn't let you upload animated gifs. =(

But, here is an example. Not animated.


And here is one that I did for someone else.


So I guess it shows sort of what it is. In the pictures, the words "Happily married" and "co-sleeping" change to say other things.

One of my goals for the "feeling fabulous challenge" is to design something in photoshop for my portfolio every day. (You can read about the challenge HERE.)

Anyways, that's all! (Another of my goals is to write in my journal or blog daily. So look forward to lots more posts this month!)

5 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

You are doing such a great job with these. I need to have me a baby quick so that I can have you make cute things for me!

Likeursoperfect said...

Do it! Well, get married first. Then do it!!

April JoAnne said...

you can upload animations with photobucket ;)
I never use blogger upload, the HTML it craps on your blog is messy in my opinion.

April JoAnne said...

and PS I am stealing the feeling fabulous challenge thing because I'm too late to join in on this one :)

Likeursoperfect said...

Oh that is a great idea! I didn't even think about that. And you are right - I always end up deleting the link part of the pictures, but it still clogs it quite a bit. I'll have to try using photobucket!