Saturday, March 27, 2010

As Big as a House!

^^That is how I feel today. I have definitely popped this last week! And the baby is definitely starting to drop.

Here is a side-by-side comparison of this and last week's pictures:



You can totally see that my belly is sticking out more and that it's down lower.




I think there is a HUGE difference. Mooch must have hit a growth spurt this week!


Anyways, that is what's new and exciting here! I am starting to look more like my original due date of May 2nd, and not my current due date of May 16th! I am hoping to have this little guy on May 3rd. (Not for any special reason, it just seems like a good day to have a baby!) So here's hoping we will be seeing BABY pictures instead of BELLY pictures 5 weeks and 3 days from now!!!

1 comment:

Taffers Dawn said...

Wow that is a big change! ps I love your hair in the picture where you are wearing the white. Super cute! i hope he comes earlier not later!