Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Urge to Blog...

I don't really have it right now. I keep meaning to post about our vacation (with pictures) but I just haven't felt like it. Sorry.

We had our 20-week ultrasound this last week on Tuesday. Our little guy is still a little guy, and he is REALLY stubborn! He was curled up in a ball, and wouldn't uncurl even when the tech started shaking my belly with the probe. We didn't get to see is little face, and she didn't get all the measurements she needed. SO, we get ANOTHER ultrasound at my next appointment. I will be 25 weeks at that point. I am excited! The tech told me to drink Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper before my appointment. Not coke, because I always drink coke, so she said it probably wouldn't have any effect on him. We did get a DVD, but we had her not finalize it so we could use the same one at the next ultrasound. And she was only able to get a fuzzy picture of his boy parts (which I wouldn't post anyway) and a little picture of his foot. So you'll have to wait 3 more weeks for pictures. I am hoping to convince Tyler to let us do a 3-D ultrasound at some point between 30 and 35 weeks. He says it's a waste of money, but I think it would be so cool to get to see our little guy in 3D. Tyler thinks I should just be patient and wait for him. But I'm not that patient. =)

Also, I have gained back 2 lbs of the 9 I have lost. (As of my appt.) I gained a whopping one pound between 16 weeks and 21.3 weeks. Oh well. The doctor isn't worried, so neither am I. I AM hoping to keep the weight gain at a minimum, though.

More to come when I get the urge to finally do it!

1 comment:

April JoAnne said...

So lucky you get another ultrasound.
I would skip the 3d ultra in my opinion, the ultrasound pictures look kinda creepy anyway lol