Saturday, August 22, 2009

Original Blog Title Goes Here

So I haven't been the best about updating my blog recently. But the exciting news that I was talking about before is that Tyler has FINALLY CHOSEN A PROFESSION!!!! I am really excited about this, as it is something we have both been stressing over for a long time. Tyler has switched around his classes so that he can go to podiatry school! It means a little bit more time in Provo than we originally planned for, but it will be so worth it to have him be in a profession that he enjoys, instead of one that he is just settling for.

I'm sure that's not as exciting as being pregnant, as some of you thought, but that will come soon enough.

We haven't really been doing a whole lot lately. We had the chance to go on a date yesterday for the first time in about a month. It was SO nice to just get out and be together for a while. School starts on Wednesday for me, and the following Monday for Tyler, so we will be seeing a bit less of each other. So it was nice to have what will probably be our last date until we get settled into a schedule. It will be our first semester as a married couple, so we'll see how it goes! I am excited to be going to school again. I didn't go all last year because I decided to work instead. Being unemployed does actually have it's advantage! I love, love, LOVE school, so I'm really excited to be going full time this semester.

So that is what's going on in the super-exciting life of the Hines family!

No comments: