Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interview

I had my 2nd interview for a job in downtown SLC today! (I know...it's a terrible commute, but hey, it's $12/hour. I'll commute for that.)

It starts at 25 hours a week, and then it will go to 40 in a month or so. So....as I was getting off the expressway to head back home, I got a call. From the lady I interviewed with. She was asking if I had lost an earring. Lol. I told her I hadn't, and she told me that Jeremy (They VP of the company that I initially interviewed with) was there and they were going over the interview stuff, and should make a decision tonight. So keep your fingers crossed!

I think it went really well. In both interviews, the interviewer went from "this is what the job entails," to "This is what you would be doing," to "This is what we want you to do." So, I think that is a good sign. And both of them chatted with me about more than interview stuff, and spoke with me very easily. Which I take as another good sign - I can easily get along with both of them, so it would be easy to work with them.

But anyways, I think it went well, but I'm still nervous. I have only had one other job where I had to wait for a decision. All my other jobs I have been hired on the spot, so it's very difficult for me to wait.

And on a happier, less stressful note, Invitations have gone out! AH! I have gotten a few of the RSVPS already. I'm so excited. I guess I shouldn't say a less stressful note. Wedding planning is very stressful, but in SUCH a good way. I am loving every second of it. In fact, I'm going to White Willow today to choose flowers and centerpieces and such. GAH! I don't think I can say that I'm really excited enough to actually get the point across.

That's my life right now. Wedding wedding job-interview wedding wedding, and more wedding. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: