Sunday, May 1, 2011

Church

We got to go to church today! I know, I know. That's not really blog worthy. But we haven't gone in several months. After Jake got sick the first time, we decided that it was best to keep him away from indoor crowds until the end of flu season. Even with the precautions, he had RSV, Roseola, and two double ear infections. One of which resulted in a fever so high that he had a seizure! Even knowing it was a febrile seizure, and likely nothing to worry about, it was still a terrifying experience. Especially when his breathing slowed down to a point that it looked like he wasn't breathing at all.

I think it really is true that you don't truly know how much you need something until you have to go without it. My mood is a million times better today. I feel uplifted and happy. I didn't realize how unhappy I was with not going to church until we went today!

And Jake took it surprisingly well. He loved flirting with all the ladies. =) Sorry, no pictures this time. I'm ready for bed and it's only 7:30!

No comments: