Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Impatient

I know I should be patient. But I'm not. We had Jake's newborn shoot when he was 4 weeks old. He's not 6 and a half weeks old, and we still haven't seen any of them. Now, this would be fine, knowing that our photographer is busy, if every other status wasn't about what she did with this friend for that friend.

She told us that we would have them by last week, and I haven't heard anything from her. She is not usually this unprofessional.

Anyways, vent over. I bet I'll get them today, and then feel bad for venting. Hopefully the next pictures on here will be of his newborns!

1 comment:

Taffers Dawn said...

I would be totally impatient as well. No worries babe. I don't blame you for wanting them and kinda being bugged that she hasn't gotten them to you. I'm excited for you to post them up!!!