Sunday, April 26, 2009

Impatience

So I know that I officially have 26 days and 11ish hours until I am officially Mrs. Hines. But I couldn't wait anymore - I changed my blog header anyways. I was also going to wait til we got married to change my blog background. But you'll see that tonight or tomorrow. I am debating on whether or not I will change the URL as well. If I do, it will be tylerandtristanhines.blogspot.com. I'll let you know if that happens.

But that is what I have done with my day. I am a little frustrated because everytime I tried to make the flower have a little more depth, it wouldn't let me. It said I had to rasterize something, and once I clicked ok, it wouldn't let me blur the lines at all. Anyone know how to do that in Photoshop CS3? Let me know!

And to end on a bright note - the "wonderful" state of Utah has FINALLY accepted my unemployment insurance claim. $125 a week is a lot better than $0 per week. And I am applying at a store I worked at 2 summers ago - the Piercing Pagoda. I loved working there until I was forced to manage 3 stores, work 80 hours a week, and only get paid $7.50/hourly. But there is all new management, and they are hiring. So hopefully, I will get the job! Please keep your fingers crossed for me, and I will keep you posted!

No comments: