Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip

I am going to Gardnerville, NV for Thanksgiving this year. Why, you ask? To meet Tyler's family! Oh, must be getting serious then, you are thinking. Well, I like to think so. =) I am so excited. They all seem like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do all of the things that they have planned! His sister Allison is so cute and so much fun. If she is any indication as to how the rest of his family will be, I know I will love them right away. So, we're leaving on the 25th, and we'll come back on the 30th. I'm a little nervous, but the excitement far outweighs it! Also, we'll be driving. I'm excited, because I love road trips. And it will be me, Tyler, and Allison, so I'm sure it will be fun. I don't think Tyler is too excited for the drive, though. He says it's pretty long and boring. But I'm sure with me and Allison there, it will be more fun than he thinks!
I really hope it goes well, because I'm flying up there for part of Christmas break as well! So I'll be meeting the parents and grandparents, and his brother and sister in law (I'm very excited to meet them. They seem like so much fun!). Alright, I'm going to have to try and bottle my excitement now, and get back to work!

No comments: